Peter Dusek is a Canadian fine art and architectural photographer. Benefitting from his deep understanding of light, composition, feeling and meaning from his work as an artist, his architectural photos show a strong feeling of place and space, often including people to give insights into how a building fits into people’s lives.
Peter’s work has been used on corporate, business, film, charity, political, and federal government websites, advertisements, electronic tourism boards, business brochures, sell sheets, and has been seen in Air Canada’s EnRoute magazine, In The Hills magazine, In The Kingsway magazine, Toronto.com, 365Etobicoke.com, as well as on Global TV news.
Peter was elected to the Ontario Society of Artists in 2015 and to the Society of Canadian Artists in 2016. He is also a proud member of the Rotary Club of Etobicoke, the American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP), and the Town of Mono Heritage Advisory Committee.
Peter matches his artistic sense with the precision and rigour of technical expertise from 25 years of experience in building sophisticated computer database systems. This experience also makes him feel at home in the corporate environment. He strives to provide the highest quality of service and products possible.
He lives in Hockley Valley, Ontario, a short drive from the Greater Toronto Area. The surrounding nature allows him to hike, bicycle, canoe, ski, and snowshoe, often accompanied by his dog, Daisy. The beautiful scenery is often the inspiration for his stunning photographs.
- Vandenberg & Wildeboer Architects
- Whispering Pines Landscaping
- All For Julie, The Movie
- Gross Securities
- Gross Capital
- HUB Financial
- Rotary Club of Etobicoke
- Toronto Ribfest
- Fung Loy Kok Institute of Taoism
- Nurse Next Door
- Justin Di Ciano, Toronto City Councillor
- Yvan Baker, MPP
- Judge Karen McMillan
- Victoria Fraser, LL.B.
- Linda Schneider Mediations
- Theresa Sherwood, Philip Sherwood Developments Inc.
- Dr. Thomas Deans, NY Times Bestseller author and public speaker
- Dr. James Retallack, University of Toronto Professor of History
- In The Hills magazine
- Air Canada’s EnRoute magazine
- In The Kingsway magazine
- U of T News, The Bulletin, University of Toronto
- University of Toronto Art & Science News
- Canada Council for the Arts
- DAAD Aktuell, Germany
- Government of Canada citizenship website
- Solid Waste & Recycling
- Post City Toronto
- Where Toronto
- Etobicoke Guardian
- The Tiger’s Mouth
- Global TV News